Measuring device for determining the workpiece temperature simultaneously during critical machining time to ensure maximum machining accuracy despite strongly fluctuating entry temperatures. Fast measurement and compensation of thermal influences by sensors integrated into the workpiece clamping device.
Temperature measuring system TG81 – Keeping the workpiece temperature under control
Cycle time neutral compensation
- Simultaneous determination of workpiece temperature during critical machining time
- Up to 8 sensors integrated in workpiece clamping device
- Can also be used with other analogue sensors, e.g. workpiece position or clamping pressure sensors
- Extremely fast measurement
- No rejects due to temperature fluctuations
Highly accurate process control
The most up-to-date transmission technologies
BLUM temperature measuring systems
BLUM temperature measuring systems are ideally suitable for series production with strongly fluctuating workpiece temperatures.
Automatic recording of workpiece temperature by means of sensors integrated in the workpiece clamping device.
Extendible to up to 8 temperatures sensors per radio transmitter unit.
Determination of parameters for adaptive machining and process control.
Ideally suited to mass production under the harshest conditions.
Compensation of the temperature-dependant thermal behaviour of machining centres.
Temperature measuring system TG81
Additional information can be found in the relevant brochure and in the operating manual.