User training courses
Our modular training system helps you tap the full potential of the BLUM products used. Qualified and hands-on communication of content guarantees the best possible learning outcome and even more efficient cutting.
- Expert training course by BLUM application engineers
- Training on your premises using your own machine/control system
- Individual support in small groups (max. 5 persons) guarantees the best training outcome
- Comprehensive training for participants in the function, use and maintenance of the systems
- Training also possible in the event of retrofitting following the installation work
- Boost productivity and cut costs with well trained personnel
- Optimum use of measuring cycles leads to improved product quality
The user training courses for BLUM measuring systems are structured in a modular fashion:
Standard software training: Delivering basic knowledge of how to use BLUM measuring systems.
- Use of standard cycles
- Tips & tricks
Integration training courses for OEM customers
Intensive training specially for employees of OEM machine manufacturers
- Qualification for your employees to optimise integration of BLUM measuring components
- Training course with expert knowledge to maximise performance of BLUM measuring systems and machines
We are happy to tailor these individual training courses with expert know-how to suit your requirements.
Alternatively, BLUM offers training courses in the form of workshops:
- Hosted at the BLUM Technology Centre or in collaboration with leading machine tool manufacturers
- Typical group size: 15 to 25 persons
- Delivering basic knowledge of how to use the measuring systems
- Demonstration of the use of BLUM products within the process chain
The workshops are usually free of charge. The time and location will be announced by e-mail or here on the website