On the endurance test rig, two or four cardan shafts can be tested simultaneously in a closed load circuit with multi-block programs. Parameters such as speed, torque, jounce, joint angle and temperature are measured or controlled. Safety-related values are recorded during the test so that the test rig is automatically stopped in the event of a fault.
The NovoPS test stand software is a Windows-based solution that is programmed in-house and optimised for the respective test task. As the interface to the user, the uncomplicated user interface provides intuitive access to all functions of the test stand. Moreover, both the connection of the test stand to the customer's conveyor systems as well as its integration into the existing network environment is taken into account. This enables the data acquired to be processed and evaluated independently of the test stand.
- Analogue data
- Digital data (SSI etc.)
- CAN data (with synchronisation to analogue data)
- Data export as a text file (.csv), DIADEM file
- Database connection ODBC, MS Access, SQL Server
Creating and editing test programs
- Generation or import of test program data records
- Editing program sequences
- Evaluation within the sequences
- Free adaptation of test sequences
- On-line graphic of recorded data