The test stand is designed to allow fully automated leak testing, oil filling and function tests for clutches in rear-axle drives. As an “end-of-line” test stand, it is integrated into an assembly line. Specimens are rear-axle drives with an integrated differential, which are equipped with a hydraulically operated multi-plate clutch.
Functional test/EOL test
- Software version check: Comparison of the software version in the control units with the current stored and released version number.
- Venting hydraulic system: Trigger a venting routine in the control unit using a diagnostics job and remove the remaining air.
- Measurement of adjustment accuracy: Record and evaluate the clutch curve using a pre-defined speed-torque profile.
Filling the rear axle differential with the operating medium in the optimal filling position. For dosage the correct volume of oil, a batcher with the ASR 20 control system is used.
Dimension 5000 x 3200 x 2700 (HxWxD in mm)
Rotation speed max. 73 rpm
|Torque transducer in drive train||Nominal torque 1000 Nm|
|Leak test computer|
Pressure range 0- 1000 mbar
NovoPS Test Stand Software
The NovoPS test stand software is a Windows-based solution that is programmed in-house and optimised for the respective test task. As the interface to the user, the uncomplicated user interface provides intuitive access to all functions of the test stand. Moreover, both the connection of the test stand to the customer's conveyor systems as well as its integration into the existing network environment is taken into account. This enables the data acquired to be processed and evaluated independently of the test stand.
- Analogue data
- Digital data (SSI etc.)
- CAN data (with synchronisation to analogue data)
- Data export as a text file (.csv), DIADEM file
- Database connection ODBC, MS Access, SQL Server
Creating and editing test programs
- Generation or import of test program data records
- Editing program sequences
- Evaluation within the sequences
- Free adaptation of test sequences
- On-line graphic of recorded data