Surface roughness gauge specially for checking the surfaces of plane workpiece geometries in milling, turning and grinding machines. Automated and fast evaluation of surface roughness in the machining clamping by high-precision single measuring element.
TC63 RG Single – Detecting machining errors using automated roughness measurements during idle times
BLUM surface roughness gauges
- Automated roughness measurement without manual operator intervention
- Roughness measurement on surfaces of plane workpiece geometries
- Output of roughness parameters Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax and Wt
- Enhanced in-process reliability by elimination of manual and downstream tests
- Determine problems of the cutting process
- Use of the expensive tools until the real end of the service life
High-precision single measuring element
Modern BRC radio technology
BLUM Roughness measuring systems
Surface roughness gauges by BLUM can be used for the most varied measurement and monitoring tasks in CNC machining centres.
Fast determination of current workpiece position (workpiece zero point) in one axis before the roughness measurement, the machining or after resetting.
Automated roughness measurements on machine tools in mass production. Indirect detection of tool wear and direct inspection for machining errors on workpieces or functional surfaces.
The modular design of the measuring system enables customer-specific adaptation for special measuring tasks. BLUM offers a comprehensive range of accessories such as extensions and elbows for this purpose.
Inspection of the manufactured workpieces for machining errors and adherence to manufacturing tolerance by means of control measurements prior to clamping.
Reliable and fast roughness measurements also in coolant.
Ideally suited to mass production under the harshest conditions.
Roughness Gauge TC63-RG Single
Additional information can be found in the relevant brochure and in the operating manual.
Software RG 2.0
- Automatic calculation of roughness parameters Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax and Wt
- Flexible definition of warning and tolerance limits per measuring distance
- Alarm release when exceeding the warning and tolerance limits
- Immediate processing and editing of the measuring results of surfaces
- Providing the tracked data in a log file