Revolutionary roughness measuring systems for machining centres for precise evaluation of surface roughness of workpieces. Fast digital measurement of workpiece position and reliable detection of poor surface quality using analogue measurement.
TC63-RG | TC64-RG | TC76-RG – Globally unique roughness measuring systems for automatic checks in the original setting
- Automated roughness measurement without manual operator intervention
- Output of roughness parameters Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax and Wt
- Enhanced in-process reliability by elimination of manual and downstream tests
- Determine problems of the cutting process
- Use of the expensive tools until the real end of the service life
BLUM roughness measuring systems
Surface roughness gauges by BLUM can be used for the most varied measurement and monitoring tasks in CNC machining centres.
Fast determination of current workpiece position (workpiece zero point) prior to the roughness measurement, machining or after resetting by digital (switching) measurement.
Automated roughness measurements on machine tools in mass production. Indirect detection of tool wear and direct inspection for machining errors on workpieces or functional surfaces.
The measuring system’s modular design allows for customer-specific adaptation to special measurement tasks. BLUM offers a comprehensive range of accessories such as extensions and elbows for this purpose.
Inspection of the manufactured workpieces for machining errors and adherence to manufacturing tolerance by means of control measurements prior to clamping.
Reliable and fast measurements in the coolant thanks to modern measuring mechanism with increased measuring force.
Perfectly suitable for mass production under the harshest conditions.
Additional product features
- Protection class: IP68
- Analogue measuring range: 180 µm
- Resolution | converter resolution: 34,8 mV/μm | 0,067 μm/Digit
- Sampling rate internal | external: 1 kHz | 1 ms/value or status
- Automatic calculation of roughness parameters Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax and Wt
- Flexible definition of warning and tolerance limits per measuring distance
- Alarm release when exceeding the warning and tolerance limits
- Immediate processing and editing of the measuring results
- Providing the tracked data in a log file