DIGILOG touch probes by BLUM are used for fast and automatic inspection of workpiece contours during mass production. Specially designed for the harsh conditions in machine tools, the analogue measuring systems are an effective solution for improving the accuracy of your workpieces and the productivity of your manufacturing lines.
BLUM DIGILOG touch probe for machine tools
BLUM offers a steadily expanding selection of DIGILOG touch probe systems for machine tools. The measuring systems combine the functionality of a digital touch probe and an analogue touch probe in a single device.
- Detection of processing errors caused by analogue scans
- Digital touch probe and analogue touch probe in a single device
- Extremely high travel and probing speeds
- Reliable measurements also under coolants
- Practically-oriented design - e.g. Self-centring stylus
- Very long battery life
- Mechanically robust design
- Enable low-manned operation
- Realise continuous process chains