Laser measuring system for CNC machining centres for non-contact tool measurement and fast tool breakage detection under the harshest conditions. Precise and reliable due to high-quality laser optic, intelligent NT Electronics and unique BLUM protection system.
Micro Single NT – Compact laser measuring system for flexible installation in the working area
Proven high-precision laser measuring system
- Single-system with separate transmitter and receiver unit
- No interfering contour on the machine table
- Easy installation using various accessories
- Laser diodes and lenses of the highest quality
- Intelligent NT-Technology
- Maximum absolute accuracy with focused laser beam
- Programmable by integrated microprocessor
- Extremely robust and long-lasting
Non-contact, optical tool measurement
- Fast, precise and automatic measurement of all tool types, shapes and cutting materials (PKD, CBN, etc.)
- Tool measurement in real clamping condition and at nominal speed
- Compensation of spindle drift and concentricity errors of the tool cutting edges
- Reliable measurement of sensitive tools
- Measurement of multi-staged tools and special tools
100 % reliable due to BLUM protection system
- Reliable measurement thanks to patented NT Electronics and barrier air flow
- Perfect protection for the lens from contamination through proven mechanical shutter
- BLUM pneumatic unit for maximum availability and low-maintenance operation
- Reliable tool cleaning by high-end blow nozzles
- Very low air consumption
- Protection class IP68
BLUM standard measuring cycles
The measuring cycles for BLUM laser measuring systems can be used to measure and monitor over 90 % of all conventional cutting tools. The measuring cycles are available for many conventional controls. Your local BLUM-representative will gladly inform you about the range of features for your control.
Non-contact breakage detection of centric tools such as drills, mills, engraving tools, taps and reamers.
Non-contact tool setting in length and radius at nominal speed including compensation of dynamic spindle drift at high rotational speeds.
Monitoring of tools regarding cutting edge breakage and missing tool inserts.
Compensation of tool wear using measurements between the machining steps. The wear value is stored as an additive correction value in the tool offset memory.
Compensation of the temperature-dependant thermal behaviour of machining centres.
Ideally suited to mass production under the harshest conditions thanks to its rugged design and protection class IP68.
LaserControl Micro Single NT
* Depending on the mounting situation, stability of attachment, distance and measuring mode
** With reduced amplification
Additional information can be found in the relevant brochure and in the operating manual.
Reliable tool cleaning by BLUM blow nozzles
Indispensable – the BLUM pneumatic unit
- Guarantees low-maintenance operation
- Enables low compressed air consumption
- 3-stage filter system (5 / 0.01 / 0.001 µm activated charcoal filter)
- Optimised valves with minimum switching times
- “Puff effect” for best possible cleaning when opening the shutters
- Outputs with finest filtered barrier air for linear displacement sensors and tool cleaning