Blum-Novotest GmbH is a renowned manufacturer of innovative and high-precision measuring and testing technology. As a family-run company, we are deeply rooted in the region but also firmly integrated into a global network through our sales and service subsidiaries. From sales engineers, to software developers or cutting machine operators – Blum-Novotest offers jobs with excellent prospects.
From our sites in Grünkraut in Baden-Württemberg and Willich in North Rhine-Westphalia, we supply the machine tool, automotive and aerospace industries as well as the energy and medical technology sectors and numerous other demanding industrial areas across the globe. Our position as a leader in technology in the area of production measurement technology is dependent on one thing above all else: a distinct corporate culture. Mutual respect and trust are extremely important to us. This is reflected, among other things, by the fact that each individual takes responsibility and contributes to the high quality standards we set. That is because quality at Blum-Novotest is not merely in the detail, but also in the micron range.
Every day, more than 600 employees worldwide work to achieve this. Join the team today!
In order to overcome the technical challenges of the future, we need creative team-players who are open to breaking new ground in technology but also with regard to their own working methods
Blum-Novotest is a rapidly expanding company offering a wide range of development opportunities. Our employees are our most valuable resource. It is through their passion and commitment that we have developed into one of the world’s leading companies for measuring and testing technology.
What we can offer you:
- A secure job in a family-run company with an international outlook
- Salary commensurate with performance and the usual social welfare benefits
- Flat hierarchies and an open-door policy
- State-of-the-art staff canteen with breakfast and lunch menus
- Health management
- Further training and education opportunities
- A modern workplace in a high-tech environment
- Living and working in one of Germany's most scenic regions
With the LED support programme, Blum-Novotest GmbH encourages dedicated employees who wish to acquire further qualifications after completing their training.
- Funding is provided for further training opportunities lasting several years that lead to a state-recognised qualifications as a technician, business manager or foreman
- Choose from different sponsoring models
- Support for apprenticeships and final dissertations by the relevant technical department
- Gain experience in one of the global subsidiaries
- Guaranteed employment in a relevant technical department