Portable SpindleControl (PSC) is a high-precision, portable system for flexible testing and monitoring of motor spindles in machine tools. With the set consisting of LC50-DIGILOG, the “LC-VISION PSC” software and additional accessories, the most important spindle parameters can be recorded and evaluated quickly and easily.
PSC – The condition of the motor spindle always in view
- Portable system, perfect for mobile use
- Spindle monitoring at the tool centre point and over the entire speed range
- Plug & play solution without PLC adjustments
- No connection to the machine control required
- Enables predictive maintenance and prevents unplanned machine downtime
- Graphical representation, logging and statistical evaluation of the results
- Prevents unscheduled machine downtimes due to defective spindles
- Monitoring of the motor spindle quality throughout the entire life cycle
- Detects bearing damage at an early stage
- User-friendly Installation
- Safety: Ribbon cable allows operation with the machine door closed
- Perfect solution for spindle service companies, maintenance and repair departments, spindle manufacturers and machine tool manufacturers
Analyses and more...
PSC gives you a comprehensive picture of the current condition of the machine spindle. The following functions are available for assessing the spindle quality:
Spindle monitoring made easy...
- Creation of measurement jobs in the software "LC-VISION PSC" on an external PC
- Installation of laser measurement system via magnetic holder on the machine table
- Positioning of the reference tool in the laser beam
- Entering the test speed into the control
- Starting the measurement
- The generated data is transmitted to the interface with a ribbon cable, even when the door is closed, and processed
- Visualisation, analysis and preparation of the data on the PC
Our product range of motor spindle testing in machine tools
In addition to the PSC system, Blum-Novotest offers other solutions for documenting the condition of motor spindles throughout their life cycle: The products range from laboratory test stands for spindle development and end-of-line test stands for spindle production to machine-integrated solutions in the form of our LC50-DIGILOG laser measurement systems.