Unique bore gauges for automated measurement of tightly tolerated fits in highly productive machining centres and transfer lines. Extremely precise measuring results using machine-independent measurement value recording and measuring mechanism based on the float principle.
Bore gauge BG60 – The most economical way of mass producing bores
- Simple, PC-based user solution for creating complex measurement programs
- Recording, visualisation and statistical analysis
- Comfortable hardware administration, incl. serial numbers, software versions and system specifications
- Operation possible without an additional measurement computer (IPC)
- Q-DAS interface for measurement system analysis (option)
- Process control for the implementation of closed production sequences (Option)
BLUM bore gauges
Bore gauges by BLUM can be used for the following measurement and monitoring tasks in CNC machining centres and transfer lines.
Automatic and rapid acquisition of bore diameters (> 3 mm) in the original setting.
Determination of parameters for adaptive machining and process control between and after the machining steps.
Reliable and fast measurements in coolant thanks to robust design and modern measuring mechanism.
Perfectly suitable for mass production under the harshest conditions.
Tool wear is compensated for by taking measurements on the workpiece and comparing these with the nominal dimension.