Bore gauges for automatic determination of all bore characteristics in highly productive machining centres and transfer lines. High-precision measuring results using machine-independent measurement value recording with up to eight individual measuring elements.
Bore Gauge BG61 – As specific as your requirements
- Simple, PC-based user solution for creating complex measurement programs
- Recording, visualisation and statistical analysis
- Comfortable hardware administration, incl. serial numbers, software versions and system specifications
- Operation possible without an additional measurement computer (IPC)
- Q-DAS interface for measurement system analysis (option)
- Process control for the implementation of closed production sequences (Option)
BLUM Bore Gauges
Bore gauges by BLUM can be used for the following measurement and monitoring tasks in CNC machining centres and transfer lines.
Automatic and rapid acquisition of bore diameters (> 3 mm) in the original setting.
Determination of parameters for adaptive machining and process control between and after the machining steps.
Reliable and fast measurements in coolant thanks to robust design and modern measuring mechanism.
Perfectly suitable for mass production under the harshest conditions.
Tool wear is compensated for by taking measurements on the workpiece and comparing these with the nominal dimension.